Professional tips for naturally whiter teeth
Tuesday, October 20, 2015 by Vicki Batts
If you want a brighter, whiter smile but don’t like the idea of putting nasty chemicals in your mouth, then this is for you! While the dental industry wants us to believe that chemical ingredients that only they can provide will give us whiter smiles, there are actually tons of other natural options. Here are 7 foods that can give you a brighter, whiter smile!
- Coconut oil: Brush your teeth with a few drops to cleanse away plaque and bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar: Brush your teeth with a few drops and some water to erase stains.
- Citrus fruit rinds: Rub the peel on your teeth to remove stains and debris on the surface of teeth.
- Cheese: Eating cheese neutralizes your mouth’s pH, keeping your enamel intact. The minerals in cheese are also beneficial.
- Strawberries: The malic acid removes stains and breaks down plaque.
- Seeds and nuts: They clean your teeth as you chew them, and the protein and fat is good for healthy tooth enamel.
- Fibrous produce: All those crunchy fruits and veggies help to keep your teeth sparking clean, remove stains and prevent plaque and tartar build ups.